Do you want to save up on space but also don’t want to compromise on the quality when it comes to your comfortable beds? Well, then you have landed on the right place to find the best white wooden twin beds.
If you have kids in the house, then twin bed frames wood are a must-have as they are not only innovative but also a wise choice for saving on both space and money.
Wood Twin Bed frame of white wood are suitable for a kid’s or even a teenager’s room as they up little space and provide more area for sleeping.
It is usually the next update that parents add to their children’s room after the kids have grown up and no longer fit into their small beds.
Best White Wooden Twin Bed Frames and Bunk Beds
Since many different manufacturers have launched their various products, it is often difficult to find the perfect white wooden twin bed frame that would fit into your house and would be according to your taste.
To makes things easy for you, we have reviewed the list of top 5 twin beds for you.
1- Storkcraft Caribou Solid Hardwood Twin Bunk Bed
- Assembled Dimensions: 78.4" L x 42.6" W x 64.7" H | Weight: 120 lbs
- Maximum weight limit for bunk bed (including mattress): 225 lb
- This stylish bunk bed fits standard sized twin mattresses (sold separately)
- Combining unparalleled quality & timeless design for your child’s bedroom & made from high-quality solid rubberwood & composites, the Caribou Solid Hardwood Twin Bunk Bed features unique fastening systems, a sturdy 4-step ladder & full length guardrails
- Made from rubberwood, a naturally much denser, sturdier and more durable than the commonly used pine wood, this bunk bed can also be configured into two separate twin beds for the ultimate versatility. Its understated charm will last for years to come
- One year’s warranty of the manufacturer
- The fastening system is convenient
- Rubberwood frame
The Caribou Solid Hardwood Twin Bunk Bed by Storkcraft is one of the simplest yet most beautifully designed
Convertible Cribs in the market.
Unlike other wooden twin bed frames that are usually made out of pinewood, it is manufactured from high-quality rubberwood, which means that it is durable and will not leave your home for quite some time.
The size of the bed is perfect enough to fit your kids and even adults, which means that it is ideal to be kept in both your kid’s room and also your guest room.
The overall look of the Wooden Twin Bed Frame is consistent, so it can easily be kept in small rooms without it eating up a lot of space.
2- Dorel Living Airlie Solid Wood Bunk Bed
- Assembled dimensions: 79.25” L x 69.13” W x 64.63” H; Max Weight Capacity: 165lb (Twin) - 250lb (Full)
- Traditional transitional twin-over-full bunk bed with sturdy wood construction. Features transitional aesthetics such as gentle curves and a classic vertical slat design on both headboards and footboards.
- Conveniently converts into a twin and full size bed. Accommodates a twin and full size mattress (sold separately). Box springs not required.
- Features a 4-step ladder and guard rails on the top bunk for added security and durability.
- Assembly required. 1-year limited warranty.
- Dimensions: 69.13 inches length x 65 inches width x 79.25 inches height
- Includes 4 step ladder
- Gray slate finish
In-home furniture, Dorel has set a benchmark and is leading its way in the world of furnishing homes. Dorel Living Airlie solid Wooden Twin Bed Frame is made out of sturdy wood, which gives them an overall solid feel.
Dorel understands how important it is to have comfortable beds with good construction, and this can be clearly in this bunk bed.
To add a sleek and modern look to the traditional dark wood twin bed, the design has slight curves on the top bunk along with vertical slat design on foot and headboards.
The full over full bunk beds can be set up in two ways; bunk beds if you want to save up on space, or it can be placed as a twin and a whole bed if you have some guests staying over for the night.
Due to the assembly option, you are free to set up the bunk bed as you like according to the space of your room.
3- Dorel Living Wood Loft Style Bunk Bed
- Made out of pinewood
- Standard bunk bed design
- Five steps angled ladder
- twin loft bed
- The ladder can be mounted on either side of the bed
- Solid construction
This customizable light Wooden Twin Bed Frame is a top-ranking product by Dorel, which counts as another reason why Dorel ranks in some of the top listed companies when it comes to twin bed manufacturing.
Wooden Twin Bed Frame is made out of hardwood, so you do not have to worry about the safety of your kids while they are playing and jumping on the bed as this sturdy twin bed can hold up the weight.
The twin loft bed at the top has been guarded with a railing, which ensures the safety of your kid if he moves around in his sleep.
The four-step ladder is added as a way to the top bunk so your child can get in bed comfortably.
4- Storkcraft Long Horn Solid Hardwood Twin Bunk Bed
- Your purchase includes One Storkcraft Long Horn Solid Hardwood Twin Bunk Bed in White color | May arrive in multiple boxes or separate shipments
- Bunk Bed dimensions (assembled) – 42.6" W x 61.3" H x 78.4" L | Assembled weight – 115 lbs. | Max weight limit (including mattress) – 225 lbs. | Bunk bed mattress should not exceed 7-inches thickness
- Made from solid wood, a naturally much denser, sturdier and more durable than the commonly used pinewood, this bunk bed can also be configured into two separate twin beds for the ultimate versatility
- Includes a sturdy ladder & guardrails to provide maximum safety, & it easily converts into 2 separate twin beds for added versatility
- Storkcraft manufactures products for the total infant, kid’s, or teen bedroom solution, including changing tables, dressers, glider rocker chairs, mattresses, beds, and bunk beds from brands like Graco, Thomasville, or Broyhil
- Made from sturdier and denser rubberwood
- Timeless designing of the bed
- Full-length guardrails
Hardwood is an ideal material for constructing beds as this wood is sturdy and durable.
The StorkCraft long white twin bed has been made out of hardwood that clearly shows that the manufacturer had your child’s safety in mind when the bed was under process.
Investing in a hardwood twin bed goes in the long term as it does not break easily.
To add a little decorative touch to this Wooden Twin Bed Frame, it has arched end rails so that wherever it is kept in the bedroom, it works as a beautiful decorative element.
The blend of traditional bunk beds with a country charm can be seen in this twin bunk bed.
5- Max & Lily Twin over Twin Low Bunk Bed
- Your purchase includes One Max & Lily Low Bunk Bed, Twin Over Twin Size in White color | 180214-002 model | Slat platforms included, mattress and bedding not included | No box spring or bunkie board required
- Bunk Bed dimensions – 58" W x 50" H x 80" L | Under top bed – 42.5” | Max weight limit (per bed) – 400 lbs. | Fits standard Twin mattresses
- Supportive lower mattress slats sit 2” off the ground providing air circulation.Solid slats + metal support bar for top bunk
- Angled ladder is reversible & removable. Grooved steps for safe, comfortable climbing
- Made from Solid, New Zealand Pine wood construction | Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish | Item cannot be painted unless heavily sanded
- Made out of solid New Zealand Pine
- Dimensions of 80 x 43 x 65 inches
- 400 lbs. top and bottom weight capacity
Max and Lily are well known for stools, benches, and other furniture of the same category.
Although the name is not quite well known in bunk bed manufacturing, this bunk bed has been a successful product from the company.
The Wooden Twin Bed Frame is sturdy, and considering its sturdiness, we can tell that it will serve your children for many years to come. Putting this bed together is convenient enough to be done by one person alone.
The instructions are quite simple, which means that you will not find yourself struggling with unclear instructions that seem more like a Chinese labyrinth.
The Wooden Twin Bed Frame can easily be customized to your liking, which means that whenever you feel like having a little change, you can separate the bunk beds into two individual beds.
For someone who loves a change in scenery of the room now and then, this bunk bed will suit quite well.
White Wooden Twin Beds Buying Guide & Reviews
Now that we had a more in-depth insight into the top listed bunk beds let’s dive into the next step.
If you are still not sure about whether you should get a bunk bed or not, then you need to worry anymore as this buying guide will cover all your queries.
Why should you get a bunk bed?
- Saving on Space
A twin over full bunk bed can make your room fully functional as it mostly covers vertical space, which means that you have plenty of floor space left to utilize.
The floor space can later be used to add up furniture like cupboards, dressers, etc.
- Saving Money
Who doesn’t love budget-friendly products where one product serves multiple purposes? Well, this is exactly what twin over twin bunk beds do.
You do not have to spend extra bucks on buying two separate beds and storage shelves. Instead, you can get one bunk bed that has all of these.
- Versatile Furniture
It won’t be wrong to call bunk beds a versatile piece of furniture. Some bunk beds have pulled out beds, which is a great solution to accommodate extra guests staying over at your house.
Finding the Right White Wooden Twin Beds and Bunk Bed for You
There are certain factors to be considered so you can find the best bunk bed for your home.
- Size of The Bunk Bed
You can choose from different standard bunk bed sizes depending upon the age and height of the child. The different types include:
- The white wooden twin over full bunk bed
- The white wood bunk beds twin over twin
- The full over full bunk beds
- The twin lofts
- Choosing the Right Material
Your child’s safety comes first over everything, which means that even if it costs you a few extra dollars, don’t hesitate from buying a high-quality bunk bed which is manufactured from sturdy material.
The durable bunk bed will be a good investment as it will not deteriorate easily with time.
- Bunk Bed Storage
To make the most out of this piece of furniture, you should go for a Wooden Twin Bed Frame that offers more than just a place to sleep.
For example, you can also go for a twin over full bunk bed with a desk for your kid to both sleep and study in one place.
If your kids complain that they do not like their old-style beds or you want to add a new little touch to the rooms of your children, then it is high time that you replace their old twin bed with a new one that has a creative design.
Besides comfort, the Wooden Twin Bed Frame should also have an overall modern touch to it so that it does not go unnoticed wherever it is kept.
You can choose among the top five best-rated bunk beds mentioned above.
With each one having its distinct features and design, you can opt for the one that you think your child will love.